Link Sequence Downloader QED is a legacy Mac app that is no longer supported.
This page remains for historical reference.
Link Sequence Downloader QED
Link Sequence Downloader QED is a tool for downloading a series of files, such as images and videos, to your hard-drive. It is one of the quick and (relatively) easy to use download utilities found in the QED collection.
By entering a link, with ranges in square brackets - a large list of files can be downloaded in one go. For example, the Link Sequence:
would attempt to download forty mpeg video files;
four files named vid001.mpg, vid002.mpg, vid003.mpg, vid004.mpg
from each of ten folders numbered 1 to 10.
This version of Link Sequence Downloader adds the ability to include (up to two) alphabetical ranges:
Link Sequence Downloader QED is one of three download utilities in the QED collection: For a quick and easy solution to downloading images from a web gallery try Gallery Grabber QED. To download webpages along with their content, try Webpage Saver QED.
Link Sequence Notation
- Easy to master, powerful in use
- Allows files from multiple directories to be downloaded in one go
- Up to two alphabetical ranges can be used within a Link Sequence
- An unlimited number of numeric ranges can be used within a Link Sequence
- Numeric range notation can be used to represent both zero padding and no padding
- Saves files to a folder on the Desktop
- Provides a unique name to each file based on the original filename combined with the range values
- Stores a copy of the original link sequence within the download folder
- User friendly, Aqua style interface
- Built to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Includes built-in Help Book
Take a closer look at the screenshot gallery.